The Portwest PW50 Endurance Non-Vented Safety Helmet has a low profile shell design and has been constructed using high density polypropylene to offer optimum head protection.
This helmet has a 4 point plastic suspension harness to offer stability, easy positioning and increased airflow, making it very comfortable to wear.
The PW50 offers electrical insulation up to 1000Vac or 1500Vdc and adheres to EN50365 for added safety.
It has an integrated soft foam sweatband to wick away perspiration and the buckle size can be adjusted between 55 and 62cm to achieve a secure fit.
In addition, the PW50 is compatible with the Portwest PW42 Clip-On Ear Muff to form a fully protective head and ear kit.
- Certified to CE-CAT III
- Lateral deformation
- Electrical Properties (440Vac)
- Electrical insulation up to 1000Vac or 1500Vdc
- 4 point plastic suspension harness
- Buckle size adjustment for easy fitting
- Integrated soft foam sweatband
- Compatible with PW42 Clip-On Ear Muff
- Estimated 7 year service life