Certification & Accreditation Documents
Scott Direct is an accredited supplier of PPE and safety-related products. The associated certification documents are available to download.
Achilles First Point Assessment (FPAL) for suppliers to the Oil & Gas Industry
Scott Direct is a registered supplier on the Achilles First Point Assessment Database for suppliers to the Oil and Gas Industry.
UVDB Empowered by Achilles
Scott Direct is registered as a supplier on Achilles UVDB; the utility industry pre-qualification system used across the UK.
This enables us to work closely with key buying organisations in the following sectors:
- 1.6.1 Waterproof Clothing
- 1.6.2 Protective Clothing
- 1.6.3 Work Wear/Corporate Clothing
- 1.6.5 Footwear
- 1.6.6 Personal Protective Equipment
- 1.10.4 Hand Tools (Non-Powered)
- 1.10.14 Welding & Cutting Equipment
British Safety Industry Federation (BSiF) Member & Registered Safety Supplier
BSiF is the lead association for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive and is recognised as a Competent Authority by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
Scott Direct is a Registered Safety Supplier Scheme member with BSiF. As an accredited supplier, we display the RSSS shield to demonstrate our commitment to safety.
Customers can be confident that the safety equipment and services we offer meet the appropriate standards, fully comply with PPE regulations, and are correctly CE marked and that we:
- Formally declare and commit to selling only certified PPE and safety products that perform to claims made
- Ensure all the responsibilities of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 are met
- Submit products to random independent performance testing
- Commit to having customer facing staff educated and accredited in the Safe Supply Course
- Maintain a company quality policy
- As a federation member, trades honestly and ethically
NQA - Certification of the Quality Management System of Scott Direct
Scott Direct is a member of NQA; the leading UKAS accredited certification body.
NQA provide quality management certification, training and support services.
Scott Direct's Quality Management System is assessed & registered by NQA to meet ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards. We are a certified wholesale distributor of the following:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hand Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Power Tools
- Welding Products
- Precision and Laboratory Equipment
- Office Supplies and Packaging
- Janitorial and Hygiene Products
- Industrial Oils, Lubricants, Tapes and Adhesives
- Fasteners and Fixings
- Site Maintenance & Signage
- Workshop, Automotive and Engineering Supplies
- Inventory Management Solutions (VMI)
Sedex is one of the world's leading ethical trade service providers, working to improve working conditions in global supply chains.
Sedex provides practical tools, services and a community network to help companies improve their responsible and sustainable business practices and source responsibly.
As a Sedex member, Scott Direct is committed to operating a responsible business, sourcing responsibly, and improving ethical standards and working conditions within the supply chain.
Using Sedex tools and services helps our business work with our suppliers to ensure they uphold safe, ethical, and sustainable business practices, enabling us to protect the working conditions for people in our supply chain.
WEEE Distributor Take Back Scheme
Scott Direct is fulfilling their distributor obligations through membership of the WEEE Distributor Take Back Scheme and is providing consumer recycling information using: www.recycle-more.co.uk
This is in accordance with the Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Regulations.