Auto Cable 28/0.30 Twin Black
The Auto Cable 8/0.30 is a thin wall auto cable. High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries.
These cables are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Good resistance to moisture. Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v) - excluding High Tension Circuits. Plain Copper Conductors - PVC Insulated. Suitable for use at temperatures from -40 degrees C to +105 degrees C with excursions up to +120 degrees C.
Recommended for Use
- Automotive, marine and allied industries
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO6722 : 2006 (Class B).