Scaffold Eyebolt Screw M12x120
The Scaffold Eyebolt Screw can be screwed directly in to wood for increased safety. The eyebolt is ideally suited for fixing façade scaffolds, cables, or chains.
The Scaffold Eyebolt Screw M12x120 can be screwed directly in to wood for increased safety. The eyebolt is ideally suited for fixing scaffolds, cables, or chains.
The screw-in markings provide a visual control during assembly and prevent the eye from being unintentionally broken off.
- Markings on the eyebolt screw facilitate controlled screwing-in
- The eyebolt can also be screwed directly into wood
- The high-quality weld stops the eye from opening
- Optimum interaction between eyebolt and expansion plug
- Shaft Diameter: 12mm
- Shaft Length: 120mm
- Eyebolt Diameter: 23mm
Recommended for Use
- Fixing facade scaffolds, cables or chains